BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

No nothings new. It sucks to be you..=)

Today wasnt nearly as bad as I pictured it would be.
I thought when I open my eyes. Im going to cry...
The only hard part. Was falling asleep... Then when I was asleep I woke up to reach for him BUT he wasnt there..so I just went back to sleep.
A part of me feels terrible. Like I messed up.
But. Im twenty. And you only live once. And if your not happy. Your not happy. Thats just how it goes. You cant help how you feel or dont feel.
Im sorry. Honestly.

Mr. Brandon Meadows told me to fill out a target app today. Sooooo.
I did =)
You better get me a job Brandon, or Im kicking your ass. Haha.

Everything is alright tho. Im content. Kinda bored. But Im going to go outside and talk to strangers who wanna give me candy. Haha.

Till Next Time
Meg

0 comments: