I just realized that I havent updated this thing in a good while...
Sooo here goes nothing..
Lately my life has been one big fregging soap opera... Literally. I feel like...
Im having to pick and choose between who Im allowed to have feelings for
I realied Ive got a crush on one of my friends
But also I do on someone else..so Im super torn between the two of them..and I dont want to hurt anyone.
Seriously...
And then again.
I know someone has to... And I feel terrible
I been watching my best friend get used. And pushed around. Im not sure why she puts up with it. But I guess to each their own. I am just sick of seeing her cry. It hurts me. Badly...
Shese been there...ya know... and Idk what I would do with out her... And I wanna tell her to just watch out for her...but. She dosent listen... I love her ne ways
But. Mostly thats it... =)
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Soo...
Posted by Miss Megan (Super Star) at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment