BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Havent you heard that Im gunna be okay

Alright. I thought my world was over over this stupid fucking break up.
But ya know what. Fuck him.
Im better off today then I havebeen..and Im thinking clearly...
First off. Im 20. And Im acting like more of an adult then he is..
Second. If he loved me...he wouldnt trying to be ruinig my life. Or have even flipped out as bad as he did. Everyone argues. And if you cant handle the first one..then it isnt going to work out.
Thirdly. Hese just an ass hole.

So. Hese so yesterday... Im movin on.
Wanna know about my fan club...
Of course you do.
Ive got not one two three four..but SEVEN guys lined up begging me to get over this shit and give them a nice little chance.
Im on the rebound...and none of them mean much to me (yet)
Well. This one named Billy kinda does. Hese a sweet heart.
He made me smile when I was cryin last night and I actually felt happiness.
He said to me. "I like you soo much. Its amazing how you even talk to me. Your funny. Gorgeous. Nice. And an awesome person. Your pretty inside and out. And your just out of this world...

Go ahead... go AWWW

Cause I know right...


Hese just soo cute..

Im gunna be okay ...i know this now =)

Meg

0 comments: