And Ive Thrown My Words All Around... And I Cant, I Cant Give You A Reason... I Just Wanna Tell You So You Know! -Yellowcard. Only One
Ugh. Today has been an all around bad day. I woke up in a bad mood to start with..
Then...
Things get worse from there... Why is everything on a downhill spiral. Literally. I miss my baby girl. Ive had the same fucking headache for the past two fucking weeks and it wont slack up. I am SICK AND TIRED of SKANKS tryin to take my boyfriend. I dont even know if theyre tryin to take him or just that FUCKING PATHETIC that they have to post little comments on his myspace.. ugh.
Im tired of it. And if I gotta take matters into my own hands.. Everyones gunna be sorry they fucked with Megan Krein. Simple as that.
Im just plain sick of everything..and everyone. Fuck em all.. Im not going to smile and be nice If I dont feel like it.
The whole giving my life up and getting shit in return isnt really makin me too happy. I told EVERY LAST GUY that I talked to hey guess what.. Ive got a boyfriend. And hence. None of them have been leaving me comments that are fuckin stupid ne more right. Wheres the same respect for me?
Im like 100 miles away from home. Im a town where I am my only friend.. I dont know ANYONE here... Im incredibly lonely all day everyday and then Im roughing it out and getting nothing for it. Not a simple "thank you". My thank you is dumb commie skanks being stupid all over my mans page.
Fuck em; This means war...
Peace Bitchez..
Meg
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
I cant. I cant pick up the peices...
Posted by Miss Megan (Super Star) at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment