BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

For some reason

Sleeping has become a delicasy for me. I dont get to do it much.
And I dont know whats wrong with me. I think it might be that me and Preston fell asleep mad at each other last night.
It sucked. I am not even tryin to hurt his feelings but apparently. Im a pro at it.

I need to pulll my head outta my ass tho... Cause I dont wanna lose him..

Aside from that.
Its________ you guessed it. Raining. Again.
Ugh. I hate the rain.

Ide love it if it were like thundering and add a little lightning and itd be all good. But its just. Grey. And ugly.

I cleaned house this morning. Hell. I even hands and knees mopped the floors just cause I wanted to be sure they were nice n clean. Im kissin up for the shit I pulled last night. Hopefully he notices. he should It smells wonderful in here. =)
I feel accomplished.

Neways
Im outtie

Meg

0 comments: