BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Im A Drama Queen

Today. Was, BORING
And so was last night.

Today Ive did.. alot of nothing. I talked to my mother for a little bit. Mostly about Miss Makenzi. Then I chatted with my BFF Leslie.
She cracks me up.
I GUESS some random couple messaged her and said lets have a threesome.Im like. Wtf? Who does that ne more.
She was totally taken back by it tho for real. I guess I woulda been to. IF someone ever said that to me.
I was like Les. Lemme send em some hate mail and tell em to back off my girlfriend. But I never got around to it.

Lets see. Preston left an hour early for work today. Ugh. Idk wats up there. Hese been gettin home kinda late as well. Hmmn.

I mean. I dont think hese cheating on me or anything like that. But theres also this chick from Belington whose sendin him comments on myspace sayin shit like. Your hot..Lalalala shit like that.
And I dont like it.
You dont see dudes polluting my page with that shit ne more cause omg. I let ppl know Im totally taken. And I love my man. Do you see ne thing about me on his page. Nope. Cant say ya do huh?

Mabye Im just wiggin cause I always expect the worst to happen to me. And I dunno. Mabue this time it isnt going to ...but Im putting my guard back up.

You can never be too safe I guess. I just dont wanna get hurt anymore.
I rly love this guy. And well. I dont intend on letting him go so easy. So who ever this bitch is. Better recognize realllllyyyy quick HESE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a lighter note. Last night I laughed more then I have in a long time. Leslie cracks me up. we talked about the old days and how different our lives are now. I miss her like woah.
Hopefully shese comin up soon =hint hint=

neways
Im done.

Meg

0 comments: