BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh yeah One more thing

I almost forgot this really funny story.

At my G.E.D. class I went to sit at a table. There was an ugly guy sittin there with a mean mug on his face,
John (my teacher) announced to me really loud... "If anyone gives you trouble you be sure and tell em your boyfriends the chief of police"
The whole class stopped what they were doing and looked at me like are you fuckin serious.

Im like yeah.. I definately dont think Im goin to make friends now. Well. I might. Based on the fact that they wouldnt wanna piss me off.
Still

This town is lonely when you dont know anyone... I guess mabye I should try to make friends.

I thought for a second that I might be able to be friends with Prestons baby momma. She called here earlier and I told her that he was workin ...so she asked me to tell him to call her when he got home,
Well when he came in for lunch earlier.. Hese like Lisa called me at work..and said"That girl answered the phone" and that she said"I just thought Ide call you personally to make sure you get the message"
Nu huh. I dont deal with people being negative about me too well. The only thing thats gunna save her in this case is that I love preston enough not to do ne thing irrational to get him in any kind of predicament that might cause him to lose visiting his daughter.
And jail. Cause I hate that place. And she seems the type to try and press charges...

Nehow
Thats all I wanted to say Before I forget it..haha

Meg

0 comments: