BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh my beautiful one!

If your Boyfriends Got Beef Tell Him Im A Vegetarian... And Im not Fuckin Scared Of Him-
3oh!3 is the shit



So. Basically. Its only like ten in the morning. Ive been awake since about eight... Why so early? Well... Preston was leaving for work and crawled into bed to kiss me good-bye and I woke up just for the few seconds and BAM...next thing I know I'm tossing and turning couldnt keep my eyes shut so I decided screw it. Ill get up. And here I am. Blogging before noon..who does that? Well I guess Megan does now! =)

So last nights dream was kinda weird... I only remember bits and peices of it..but I remember running through the woods like something was chasing me..Only problem was..there wasnt anything I could see...but the leaves were rustling and sticks and twigs were snapping but I kept running till I got to the road and then when I got there standing on the other side of the road was my little brother and he acted like he couldnt hear me when I was telling him to run with me. He just stood there. I dunno. But it was weird as hell. I havent had a nightmare in a while. And Im going to guess that mabye I need to call my old shrink cause usually when they start up again all of a sudden...they dont quit and they will get worse. Time to get some old meds back... Ugh.

So I talked to my mom for like an hour and a half yesterday..that was interesting. She acts like she hasnt seen me in like five years..haha the way she talks. I mean dont get me wrong I appreciate the fact that shese worried about me and misses me..but damn. Why take an hour and a half to tell me that again and again..and then tell me if anything happens that she will be here to get me.
Whats the worse thats going to happen? I explained to her that Im fine. Im better then fine and Prestons a really good guy. Way way way way better then all the other ones that have came and went in my life time. Getting her to listen to that is the problem tho. Cause shese heard that before...and then been in the hospital with me when one of them ran me over. God I love that woman.

I didnt even know her until I was about fourteen though. When I was six I moved in with my dad and my brother went to his dad in Morgantown. So hell. I didnt even know him. Then when I was fourteen goin on fifteen my mom got back involved in my life completely and I left my dads house in Ravenswood to live with her... And two months later..Dallas came home too and we were all finally a family again.


So tonight...
Im going bowling ( I think)... Preston mentioned it last night. Although we never seem to do what we plan to do. We always end up doing something else. Like the other night we were supposed to go n see a movie.. and instead we went to taco bell (my choice) then went and bought a new computer desk and guess who decided they wanted to put it together? Meeee! And guess what else...it turned out great. We set it up and put the computer and everything on it and its doing rly rly good. Preston was sure suprised cause he said that he didnt think Id be able to do it. And when he walked in the living room he figured I MIGHT have like half of it done but suprise suprise I only had like two more pieces to put on there and they were just for looks! =) see...I can do productive stuff!!!

So Im supposed to be cookin dinner tonight, and I got into the freezer this morning to pick out what I wanted. One Problem. If a meat isnt marked... Ive got noo fuckin idea what it is. So I grabbed something that I thought looked good and Im gonna wing it...Hopefully it turns out good. I think it might be chicken... I dont know for a hundred percent yet....haha


Im tryin to figure out the layout and stuff I want for this thing. And Im pretty sure this one is the coolest one I saw. So if you know of any place where I could find one that fits "Me" .... by the way.. Im rockin out to Aly and Aj. No idea why...just thought they would be good to listening to. Im tryin to listen to happy tunes today considering ITS STILL FUCKING RAINING!!!!
Ugh. Its ugly outside. Mud puddles everywhere its dark and dreary,, would have been a good day to sleep in. Thanks Preston.

Tomorrow I go take my G.E.D pre test to see what are my strong points and weaker ones so I know what to work on for May the 9th when I take the actual G.E.D test. Wish me luck. It shoulnt be too hard....right?


Oh well. Enough for now. Ill update later probably....


Meg

0 comments: