Sooo the G.E.D. thing went really well. I havent been to school in like three years. And all my tests were average orrr ABOVE average! Woo! Im suprised as hell. I was so excited to get home and tell Preston all about it. Too bad he wasnt at the office on the way through.
But to my suprise Ten minutes after im home he comes walkin through the door to come home and have lunch with me!!!
I told him all about my day and he told me how his was so far.
Last night we didnt go bowling. ( I didnt think we would) As usual. We change plans just as soon as we make em.
But tonight were going to go to applebee's .... I think. Haha.
Well actually Im pretty sure we are.
So last night we went to the animal shelter to see if this dog was there..but the gate was locked, then rented a movie. Came home. He played his video game for a little bit. Then we watched some of his old Ravenswood Police movies. It was interesting. I saw my baby in a pursuit. ( well the car he was chasing ne ways)... then we laid down and watched The Spirit. I fell asleep in the beginning so I couldnt tell you wat it was about if I wanted to.
Its not raining today. Thankfully. Its actually sunny and has stayed that way. Im so excited about that. Its kinda chilly so I havent been outside alot. No more then necessary ne how.
Whatelse.... Hmmn.
Tomorrow we go to pick up Mylea. Thats Prestons little girl. And she is a freggin dollbaby. We get her everyweekend. From Friday to Monday!!! Thats awesometacilur. I love having her here.
But other then that. There isnt anything interesting going on.
Oh wait,.
I updated my myspace today. And its more fitting to me now other then all that Ill kick your ass kinda hateful shit. haha.
Till Next Time
Meg
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Do Somethin Crazy
Posted by Miss Megan (Super Star) at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment