Halo-Beyonce
Remember those walls I built?
Well baby theyre tumbling down.
They didnt even put up a fight.
They didnt even make a sound,
I found a way to let you in.
But I never had a doubt,
Standing in the light of your halo.
I found my angel now.
Feels like Ive been awakened,
Every rule I had you breakin.
Its the risk that Im takin.
Im never gonna shut you out.
Everywhere Im lookin now.
Im surrounded by your embrace,
Baby I can see your halo.
You know your my saving grace.
Your everything I need and more.
Its written all over your face.
Baby I can feel your halo.
I pray it wont fade away.
Hit me like a ray of sun.
Burning through my darkest night.
Your the only one that I want.'
Think Im addicted to your light.
I swore Id never fall again.
But this dont even feel like falling.
Gravity cant forget
To pull me to the ground again.

0 comments:
Post a Comment