BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Megan E. Dont Forget The E Around Me..

And if you do then get the f around me... hahahahah

Soo. Its raining outside today. Ugh. And to make the rain so much better. Im sick. I thuoght I felt bad yesterday...noooo. Todays so much worse. Like really what the fucks wrong with me. Im nautious. My head hurts. My body just feels like I wanna lie down and sleep and sleep.

Besides from all that. I had a fucked up mood goin on last night. I was all cryin and pissed off. And there was no real reason for me to be that upset over something so small. I dont even think it was worth it. All it was was a smart ass comment from Preston and it wrecked my world. Its okay. He fixed it tho. ;)

Im starting to think that mabye things aint going be be all bad this time. Like, somethings telling me "Go ahead hand him your heart. He aint going to smash it into a million peices".... I mean. He has my heart. But I keep lookin for something bad to happen. I expect it.
But. Nothing has yet.
Will it ever?

I feel like Ive met the most amazing guy ever. And I kick my self in the ass everyday cause I let him go once. And blew him off. Lied. You name it. I did it. Well. Except cheat. Thats not rly my thing.
And yet here I am. With him everyday. When I get woke up in the morning its for a kiss good bye and so he can tell me he loves me before he goes to work.... Im thnkin I might have found the one that everyone dreams about finding. Hese just.... I dont even know how to describe it. Amazing. Fantastic. Still minor words that dont equal to half of what he is.

Am I losing it?
Nope. I guess love makes you do crazy things. =).....
So lock me up cause Im in love and I have lost it......


Whatelse is there to talk about?

I cant think of anything particular..sooo
Im out

=deuces=
Meg

0 comments: