BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

I've been thinkin bout how to say my name...

What you know about bein a gangsta. What you know about being in danger! -Hollywood Undead "Undead"


Another day awake like. During a single digit time. Ugh. Why?
I dont get it. Prestons got me so use to being next to him in bed that when he gets up and leaves..I never fall back asleep. Monday nights going to be fun. Cause he works night. And wont be home till like four in the morning.


Last Night...
We actually went to Applebee's. It was alotta fun. We made fun of stupid people. Watched the penguins game... Which kept cuttin in and out... So we got aggrivated and left. But during the time we were there Preston managed to get kinda lit... Sooooo I had to drive =) it was cute.
We went to Wal-Mart and I got a rly cute notebook for my G.E.D. class. Its got all kinds of bright colored hearts all over it. I love it.
The people in my class will most likely think Im weird tho. Cause. Yesterday when I went in. Half of them are still goin through that gothic stage. And the other half are all serious. Here walks in some girl with a big Chanel purse.. Bright clothes. Blonde hair thats all curly and pretty... And now shese added a really bright notebook to the equation. I bet they are gonna be like... Whats her deal? Or even call me Barbie.

I dont care tho, Im not there to make friends with them. ( altho I wish I could make friends) a G.E.D. class isnt the first place I would look for a friend at... Im there to get my G.E.D so I can actually do something with my life. Im thinkin some college...Woo..
I wanna be an astronaut. Kidding. But something like a massage therapist would be cool. I think?

Whatelse?

Oh...on my agenda for the day.

IM LOOKIN FOR A PUPPY!!!!

Preston wants me to find us a chocolate lab puppy. A purebred one. With papers and stuff.
I dont even know where to look. Hopefully the gas station next door has a news paper with stuff like that in it. Ya know. Like an ad bulletin or something like that. It would make my job sooo much easier.

I need a tanning bed. My color is starting to fade. Problem is.
The only tanning bed in this town...Preston hates the owner cause its the wife of that dumb fuck mayor who fired him once.
Thank god for this new one. Shese awesome=)
But he said for me not to ever go there. So I wont.
Mabye the salon across the street has one. I saw a place in elkins where you can tan for a whole month for just twenty bucks!!! thats insane... but depressing.
Cause I dont have twenty bucks. Or a way to Elkins everyday to tan.

When the weather gets pretty wonder what all the passing by traffic would think if I laid out in the yard in my bra and panties. Im thinkin lots of accidents. Haha.

Anyhow. Im doin up some laundry.

Till Next Time
Meg

0 comments: