Ugh. This fregging rains driving me insane... I have to keep curling my hair to keep the frizz down...
Your lipstick his color..dont bother Angel i know exactly what goes on...
Just thought Id add that...
I had some baby momma drama today. Seriously. The only thing saving the structure of this girls face is the fact that..if I kick her ass..hows it going to look when my boyfriend has to arrest me for battery... Lmao? I dont think that would look too good now huh? PLUS it might jeopardize Preston seeing Mylea. So it isnt worth it. I dont think
Dang.
Ive changed so much since highschool... The old me would just jump her smash her face... Now. However. Im thinking it through fully. Good job Megan. Good stinkin Job... =)
Yeah. I talk to myself. But I never talk back. If I did...That would be a problem wouldnt it?
My therapist thinks so...
=)
Speaking of therapist... I think I need to go find a therapist here..I need my happy pills...
Before I blow a fuse...
I think I need a puppy too.
Puppies and happy pills...Wtf? Hahaha....
Mabye a puppy that takes happy pills too. Like. Puppy prozac... Im genius. Does anyone know where theres a puppy with issues for sale at?
Feel free to leave me a message if you do...
Until next time
Megan
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
My only one....
Posted by Miss Megan (Super Star) at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment